2019 Audi Q8 Concept

Tuesday, August 1st 2017. | Audi

2019 Audi Q8 Interior, Concept, Review, Release Date, Price, Updates, Engine, Features, Specs, Redesign, Changes, RumorsThe completely new model of the German car maker Audi is on its way. The largest SUV of Audi line will meet the market with the Audi Q8 2019 signboard. Inside, the layout of the seat and the dashboard of the new Audi Q8 2019 which are significantly different we saw smaller in the Audi Q7. Many premium details are expected in the cabin as the car comes on a demanding market. In addition, the Q8 Audi 2019 could provide a comfortable seat for the driver and for the passenger.

2019 Audi Q8 Exterior and Interior

The Audi Q8 2019 also features a spacious cabin combined with a simple navigation system and luxury. This allows the passenger to enjoy their holidays with this luxurious car. Certainly, the interior of this vehicle would be equipped with an advanced advanced technology. In the hand, the car exterior design of its Audi and is uniquely meant.

The Body 2019 Audi Q8 is made of steel and 60% lighter materials such as carbon fiber and aluminum, the remaining 40%. This will lead to improved dynamics and lower fuel consumption. The future Audi Q8 2019 shows a call in the open, a higher position of the roof and an all-road theme with the most make-up that is sturdy.2019 Audi Q8 Release Date, Price, Updates, Engine, Interior, Features, Specs, Redesign, Changes, Rumors, Concept, Review

2019 Audi Q8 Engine Specs

In addition, the Audi Q8 2019 comes with a 4-port principle as a high-quality crossover. The vehicle also lose its weight of about 300 kg, so it will come with a lighter body weight. The Q8 Audi 2019 should only offer the V-6 and V-8 engines. The most likely candidates are diesel V-6 3.0 liter turbo. And the V-6 petrol engine 3.0 liters, which is overloaded in several strengths.

Another option is a petrol 4.0-liter V-8 to Q8 variations RS and high-performance turbo SQ8. The target market Audi Q8 Considering that the engines of the models are a V6 and V8. Therefore, the model of gasoline, the most likely candidates of the V8 turbo engine of 4.0 liters and AV6, the 3.0 liters. And between the diesel model, the V6 engine is turbo 3.0-liter. The power transmission of vehicles will be for all four wheels through a dual clutch transmission and eight-speed transmission.2019 Audi Q8 Specs, Concept, Review, Release Date, Price, Redesign, Changes, Rumors, Updates, Engine, Interior, Features

2019 Audi Q8 Release Date and Price

It is hoped that the redesign of the vehicle has a significant change since it is a more robust SUV. The Audi Q8 2019 should be released for the 2019 model year. Considering the Q7 and the X6, the basic price of the X6 Audi 2019 is to be released no less than US $ 65,000. However, the value of the Audi Q8 2019 will be up to US $ 160,000 as it comes with some new models.

Compared to its competitors, it will make the 2019 Audi Q8 more expensive. The vehicle would cost so much because the Audi plans to make it an SUV vehicle that is among the best in terms of speed. Audi hopes to reach the engine turbo 6.0-liter W12 junior. Some Bentley cars are also powered by this engine.

2019 Audi Q8 Image Gallery

tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,