- We will identify the purpose of the information we collect
- Personal information only to fulfill the purposes stated by us and for other compatible purposes if we do not receive the consent of the person concerned or as legally.
- Keep only data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposese
- We will collect personal data lawfully and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the data subject.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which they are to be used and, where necessary, should be accurate, complete and updated for these purposes.
- We will protect data through appropriate security measures against loss or theft as well as access, disclosure, copying, use or unauthorized alteration.
- We will provide customers with information about our policies and practices to help manage personal information.
We are committed to our business in accordance with these principles, so that the confidentiality of the personal data are protected, ensure implementation and maintained.